Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube phenomenon on YouTube. He was born on the 19th of September 19th, 1989. His birthplace is the United States. Bryan is an extremely well-known YouTuber, and his EpicMunke page has earned him notoriety. The mukbangs he has done and his challenges pranks helped him gain massive fame. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the one who passed away from Mayra Renteria. He was in the NICU shortly after his admission. In Mayra's tweet Bryan was undergoing a medical procedure on October 4 2021. We will now examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in greater depth. Mayra Isabel is the mother of Bryan Renteria Jr. All over the globe have been stunned by the news of his death. Bryan's passing has been reported via the website New-Deaths. Mayra told the story in her Instagram posting on Bryan's initial introduction. It says in the inscription"I am so happy to finally meet my son and finally take his to his home. He'll help him get over. He is my faith. My child is extremely strong! My affection for him is neither terrible nor amazing. My Bryancito is on my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison Rae

Rubi

Jessica and Milana Vayntrub